How To Pay Electricity Bill Via Jazzcash
It’s easy for electricity consumers to pay their bills via Jazzcash. Jazzcash (Mobicash) is a mobile wallet where Jazz customers can open their account free of cost and get benefits from various kind of services. They can send money, request money, pay their dues, purchase mobile load for prepaid and postpaid customers, etc
Electricity Online Bill Payment Through Jazzcash APP:
To process these steps, firstly you may have Jazzcash APP in your account. Do you have a Jazz cash application in your smartphone? If you haven’t in your mobile, then don’t worry. Click on the below button to download and install Jazz cash in your mobile directly from the mobile APP store.
Steps to follow:
- First of all, log in to your Jazzcash APP.
- Tap on ‘Pay bills’ option (2nd option).
- Select the bill type ‘Electricity.’
- Tap on ‘Select Payment Company’ and choose your electricity provider such as LESCO, FESCO, IESCO, etc.
- Enter Consumer Number and go forward.
- You will see the complete detail of your electricity bill. (if you want to check duplicate Bill, then you can ends your steps there)
- Enter MPIN code and tap on next button.
- Finally, you paid your electricity bill by sitting at home.
Online Electricity Bill Payment Through Jazzcash Code:
You can also pay your electricity bill online with your Symbian mobile phones. Yes! It’s also an easy task. The process is simple; you need to follow some steps that are listed below.
Steps to follow:
- First of all, dial *786# from your mobile.
- USSD code will be running, and a new pop up small window will appear on your mobile screen.
- Select 2nd option ‘pay bills’.
- Select your bill type ‘Electricity.’
- On the new screen, you will see many companies provider detail. You may need to choose your electricity provider.
- Enter consumer reference number and tap on ‘send’ button.
- On the new screen, You will see the total due amount of your bill if the bill is unpaid.
- Enter your MPIN code and pay your bill.