An Easypaisa Account is a bank account on your phone. It is exceptionally easy to use and available for any mobile subscriber of any network. Subscribers can use the Easypaisa Account for Bill Payment, Money Transfer and a whole set of new services from their mobile phones. Easypaisa Account services include:
- Money Transfer
- Bill Payment
- International Home Transfer
- Easy Load
- Other Network Mobile load
- Money Transfer to any Bank Account*
Who can use Easypaisa Mobile Account?
- Any person with a Telenor SIM who wants to have instant access to a Bank Account from their mobile phone can use Easypaisa Mobile Account.
- Any person with a Telenor SIM who wants to have the freedom to send money to or receive money from other people, or pay bills from their own mobile phone at any time.
- Any person with a Telenor SIM who wants to be part of the largest branchless banking network with thousands of cash deposit/withdrawal points in Pakistan which are open at late working hours and also on the weekends.
STEPS FOR OPENING AN EASYPAISA ACCOUNT
This is how you can open an Easypaisa account:
Using Easypaisa App
- Download the Easypaisa app for Android or iOS.
- Enter your mobile number and click next.
- Enter your CNIC number and date of issuance of CNIC.
- Select your city
- Create and re-enter your PIN code. (This will be used for logging in later)
- You can easily benefit from the services Easypaisa has to offer.
Using Mobile Phone (SIM)
- If you are a Telenor user, simply dial *345*3737# from your phone to open an account
- Non-Telenor mobile users need to open their account by sending ‘EP<space>CNIC number’ to 0345-111-3737
- After sending the message a user will receive a confirmation SMS from 3737. The message will indicate the successful activation of their Easypaisa account
- Telenor users can visit any Telenor Sales and Service Center, Franchise or Office also to open their account
- Telenor subscribers need to dial *786#
- A user will be asked to create a 5 digit PIN code
- You will need to re-enter the PIN code for the reconfirmation
- Non-Telenor users are required to send ‘PIN<Space>5 digit PIN<Space>confirm 5 digit PIN’ to 0345-1113737
All you need is to deposit funds in your Easypaisa account. You can deposit your money through:
- Any of the 75,000 Easypaisa shops across the country
- Bank transfer from any bank account
- Money transfer from any other Easypaisa account
- Any local or international Visa/Mastercard Credit or Debit Card holder can also top up his account through any VISA/MasterCard.
HOW CAN I ACCESS MY EASYPAISA ACCOUNT?
Telenor subscribers can access their account by dialing *786# from their device. In addition, it can also be accessed through Easypaisa App, SMS interface (for non-Telenor users) and phone banking.